Are your front teeth crooked? Is there overlap between teeth in the front? Did you neglect to wear your retainers after your braces came off and then your teeth developed crowding in your mid 20s? Do your lower teeth look like the picture below:
If so, then invisible braces done in our Orange office by Drs. Nicholas and Carla Calcaterra may be the solution!
Before and After Invisalign Photos
We’ve completed many cases in our office. We elected to show this one because we straightened her lower teeth in only 6 months:
We were able to complete the above case in approximately 6 months.
Indications for Invisalign or ClearCorrect
Aligners by Invisalign or ClearCorrect can address most, but not all orthodontic problems. These include:
- Post-orthodontic crowding or relapse with the front teeth. This is most frequently seen in patients in their twenties when orthodontic treatment was completed in their mid teenage years.
- Minor spacing or gaps between the teeth. A gap between the two front upper teeth is called a diastema and many patients like to have that corrected.
- A tooth or teeth that need to be rotated in order to align with the adjacent teeth.
- A midline that is not match the opposite arch.
- Correction of excessive overjet (when the patient’s upper teeth stick out too much relative to the lower teeth).
Invisalign and ClearCorrect in our Orange, CT Office
Dr. Carla Calcaterra is certifed by both Invisalign and ClearCorrect. She has helped dozens of patients move teeth to improve their smiles and their overall oral health!