As the leading family owned dental practice in Orange, CT, we are always evaluating and implementing new technologies designed to make dentistry faster, safer, and more predictable. We do not jump on every fad that is out there. We implement only proven technologies with a safe track record.
We are proud to offer the following technologies in our practice:
- Digital Panoramic Imaging – our ultra modern Instrumentarium Panoramic Imaging solution is used to evaluate wisdom teeth, possible cysts, and many other purposes. It is one of the most modern machines in the Greater Orange, CT area.
- Digital X-rays – experience up to an 80% reduction in radiation when compared to traditional dental x-rays.
- Flat Screen TVs – each one of our treatment rooms has a flat screen TV and dedicated cable box. While HGTV yourself while your kids watch Disney in the next room over!
- Hospital Grade Sterilization – our sterilization and infection control protocols consistently exceed the recommendations of the CDC, OSHA, and the ADA.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation – we have laughing gas or Nitrous Oxide available to adult and pediatric patients.
- Intraoral Camera – we take photos of your teeth and gums to show you what we are seeing – and how to correct the problems.
- Patient Wi-Fi – enjoy complementary wireless internet access while you are here.
- Soft Tissue Laser – our laser allows us to perform certain dental procedures more safely, less invasively, and with significantly less pain!
- Super Topical Anesthesia – Do you hate the shot. Our powerful, pharmacy compounded topical anesthetic can make the dental injection virtually painless.
- X-Rays for Gaggers – our modern digital radiograph machine allows us to take routine x-rays without gagging you! You only have to bit on an object the size of a nickel with your front teeth.
- Sapphire Plus Oral Cancer Detection System – our comprehensive oral cancer screening includes the use of this device to detect possible malignancies that cannot be seen by the naked eye.